Saturday, August 22, 2009

Paintings in Progress

Hello,
It has been a busy week here. I have been working and painting a lot. Yesterday, my oldest nephew went to college. It is so hard for me to believe that he is old enough to be in college!! Where does time go?! I was thinking about him last night and happened to glance at a picture that is hanging near my bed, it is of me holding him when he was about 2 years old. I just stared at it, thinking how can he be in college?! I know he will do well, I am so proud of him. I hope he has an awesome college experience.
I have been doing quite a bit of painting this week and thought I would share 2 of them with you. They are almost finished.


I love the color combinations in the pictures. These are the colors that I am using to decorate my studio.
Hope you are having a wonderful summer weekend.

No comments: