Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 Bird Painting on Etsy

Hello,
I thought maybe a reminder of spring might be in order, with so many of you under snow.  This is a painting I did a while back.  It is a fun, kind of silly painting of 3 birds. 
It also has some collaged elements on it.

I was emailing some friends back home in WV.  They have gotten lots of snow.  I sure don't miss shoveling snow, scraping windshields, driving in snow etc.  But I have to admit, I kind of miss that snowed in feeling.  That feeling that you can just stay in and not worry about going anywhere.  One time we were snowed in for days and my dad decided to go out in his 4 wheel drive just to see what the roads were like.  ( I think he might have been getting a little bit of cabin fever.)  He was gone for awhile, told us the roads were horrible and that he had to stop and help pull various cars out of ditches.  On his drive he found a store that was open and brought us back a bunch of magazines.  Wow- snowed in with a pile of new magazines- awesome! Does it get any better than that? :)
Too all of you covered in snow: stay safe and warm.
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: