Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Here in the NC we had a warm spring-like weekend. 
After so much cold weather you just felt like you had to go out in the sunshine and enjoy it a bit.
I headed to my sister's house and got to spend time in the sun
with my sister and her family.
My niece Sophie had a little painting area set up and
was having a great time.
Sun, Sophie and paint...
what could be more fun?



I hope you all had a great weekend and
enjoyed a little sunshine.
I am going to link this to
A life made lovely- my first time.
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

She sure did have some fun. I think more than I did painting..haha
thanks for stopping by..
love, tammy

sara said...

How fun! I love her creations!

Anonymous said...

how precious she is! and a budding artist too! i hope she never loses that! i was discouraged in the seventh grade by an art teacher and only recently found my way back to visual art. i love it and i'll never let anyone stop me again! i really like your art and am linking to your blog from my new blog. check it out if you get a chance!

~sarah