Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally...




I finally have 2 of my art pieces on Etsy. I have been wanting to get some of my work on there for a long time. I didn't have to go to work today so decided it was the day to get some work completed on the computer. Please take a look at my Etsy page: whimsyartstudio.etsy.com
I love birds and enjoy painting them. I am excited to finally be able to say that I am on Etsy- where there are so many talented artists. Now if I can just figure out how to link my Etsy page to here. :) If only I could figure out all of this technology!!
I hope you are having an awesome summer. I had a marvelous time on my trip to the beach- it is hard to get back into the swing of life and work once you return home. I will be uploading some pictures on here later today.
Enjoy life,




No comments: