Friday, October 30, 2009

Updates


It has been a couple of weeks since my last post. And I am sorry. But with my hectic hours at work and weird schedule of many different merchandising jobs on top of tons of hours at Michaels I am just not able to keep up with everything. I am not complaining - the work is good and I am earning money which is nice. It just leaves very little time for me to do things I enjoy right now. What little time I do manage to get I use to paint.
So, with that said my sister is going to help me stay current on my blog.
I have been painting and will bring my camera by her house tomorrow so she can download some pictures to use in posts. But for now I am tired and need to sleep because I have 2 soccer games to attend tomorrow..Go Jack and Soph!!!
Until next time - Happy Halloween and heres to you getting lots of treats and few tricks.

No comments: